WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Details about your society like name, address, number of blocks, flats and facilities.
- Personal information like name and contact details of management committee and residents.
- Personal information like name and contact number of visitors as a security measure of your society.
- Any other information which users share on their sole discretion while creating Invites/EasyPasses, posting notices, posts, comments, replies and complaints, etc.
- Invoice and payment details of maintenance & amenity booking charges. We do NOT store users' bank or card details.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
- We (“Uniservice”) do NOT sell, rent or share any information collected above to any of our partners and/or third party, without your explicit approval.
- All information is protected with most care using stringent access control and encryption technologies both at transit and storage.
- The information we collect will be used only to provide you better and uninterrupted service by monitoring the usage & performance of the application, identify the gaps and improve our quality of service. Also by our support personal to review and respond to your tickets if any.
YOUR RIGHT ON YOUR DATA
You can have all your personal information deleted from our systems if you are no longer associated to your society, with an intimation/permission of respective resident welfare association. Please contact us at email@example.com whenever you want to do so.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Any change made to these terms will be notified via E-mail and/or while logging in to application.